There are various types of skin complexion:-
- Fairness, paleness to whiteness.
- Ruddiness, which is a healthy, reddish complexion.
- Yellowish skin colour.
- Swarthiness which is dark complexion
- Black skin.
Skin colour varies mainly due to genetic origin and is associated with sunlight intensities. Melanin, by absorbing ultraviolet rays from the sun, controls the amount of ultraviolet radiation that penetrates the skin.Excessive ultraviolet rays can damage the skin, causing skin cancer. Melanin is triggered by Tyrosinase – an enzyme which created the colour of the skin, eyes and shades of the hair.
The majority of women have the preference for a white or fair complexion, especially Asians. Some will go to great lengths to achieve it, not knowing that dark skinned people with large concentrations of melanin, protect them against ultraviolet rays and skin cancer–compared to fair skinned people who are more susceptible to skin cancer under sunlight exposure.
Are you facing the problem of low self- esteem, because of your dark skin colour? Perhaps you are even embarrassed or too shy to be spotted in public. What about wasting your hard- earned money on expensive skin whitening products, that are not effective at all. Have you tried everything from body peels, to lighten your skin with no results? Do you constantly apply sun-blocks to ensure your skin tone remains the same?
You are not alone, as millions of people around the world are also affected…with many of them resulting in inferiority complex. So, how do you whiten or lighten your skin pigmentations, freckles, sun spots, melasma and acne marks? Do it the easy and natural way, of course! Melasma is the darkening of the skin, also known as hyperpigmentation, due to increased production of melanin. Whereas, chloasma is skin discolouration caused by hormones. On the other hand, solar lentigenes is technically used for darkened spots on the skin resulting from unprotected sun exposure.
Are you aware that chemical peels, can be more damaging and thus have a long healing process? What about the price, tagged on some of those so called skin whitening treatments that cost you an arm or a leg?-yet absolutely solved nothing for your skin problem. Finally, embrace the concept of a Skin Whitening Solution that definitely solves to whiten your skin!
- To whiten or lighten your skin naturally and safely.
- The effective way to whiten skin pigmentations, freckles,, sun spots. melasma, acne marks & dark armpits.
- Helps to make your own skin whitening cream for pennies.
- The powerful skin whitening ingredients that can be purchased from your grocery store ever so cheap.
- Why skin colour alters by itself and how you can take advantage of it to beautify and even-toned your skin.
- How to prevent the occurrence of skin discolouration, skin darkening and uneven skin blotches.
- How diet plays a serious role in whitening your skin.
- Which skin products continuously lighten your skin and those that darken it.
Now are you ready…
- To achieve a fantastic and fairer skin complexion?
- To regain your self-esteem to parade the clothes you desire to wear for the special Functions?
- To reveal your beautiful fair complexion in public?
- To get your life back–free from embarrassment or fear?
How much are you willing to part, just to have the envious fair or white skin you obviously desired? In order to possess such flawless, even smooth skin you deserve, would you rather foot the bill of several thousands for a laser treatment? However, with this natural skin whitening remedy, you can see results in just a few days. Skin Whitening Definitely provides you with practical answers to home-made and natural products, that are easily performed. Supplementing with super-food like Chorella and Spirulina, packed with nutrients, fibre and antioxidants for optimal health. Also, the healing power of water with its curative properties as a pain relief and preventive measure ever existed.
Home-made skin whitening products that are effective, are based on Kojic acid, hydroquinone. Licorice, glycolic acid and Arbutin or fruit enzymes. These acids and enzymes are abundantly found in fruits like pineapples, bearberry, blueberry, cranberry, chamomille flowers, papaya and pumpkin.
Home-made whitening remedies:-
- Pipupa method which stands for pineapple, pumpkin and papaya–is one of the most natural and effective skin whitening remedy used successfully by people globally. Blend together two tablespoon of pineapple, three tablespoon of ripe pumpkin, three tablespoon of green papaya and three teaspoon of unflavoured gelatine, until it becomes a smooth paste. Then apply it on the skin areas you want to whiten and leave for twenty minutes, morning and afternoon, before rinsing off and washing with water.
- The chamomille method – Chamomille can be used as a potent skin lightener. Add three tablespoon of dried chamomille flowers into one cup of water and let it boil for eight minutes, before switching off the heat. Strain the boiled chamomille after cooling down and add one tablespoon of Rose water. Apply the mixture on your skin, then wash off after ten minutes.
- The magic natural whitener, which is potato juice – considered to be one of the best remedies for skin tanning. Blend together, until a smooth paste:- four tablespoon of milk powder, two tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of almond oil and a hundred gm. of peeled potatoes. Refrigerate the paste for fifteen minutes, then apply on the areas you want to whiten, every afternoon. After fifteen minutes, wash off.
- Cleopatra’s milk – It is widely believed that Cleopatra bathed daily in milk and honey, practised by many women in Egypt till today. Dissolve 3-5 ounces of soda bicarb with 8 oz of salt, in a quart of water. Then dissolve 3lbs of honey in 3 quarts of milk. Pour the soda bicarb and salt solution in the bath. Also, mix and stir in the milk and honey. Soak yourself in the bath for thirty minutes, then shower off with water. Next, apply a milk moisturiser cream. The salt aids in removing dead skin, whilst the milk and honey soften the skin and makes it supple.
- A healthy and balanced diet is vital to maintain a youthful glow and even skin-tone. This should include Protein, fibre,anti-oxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids, amino-acids, carbohydrates and essential nutrients like fruits, seeds, nuts, whole-grains, vegetables, milk and fats. Almost all berries are great antioxidants.
- Water is our life-saver, so consume 8-10 glasses of filtered water everyday, to keep your skin well hydrated and moisturised. Water flushes out toxic matter from skin cells and rejuvenate them for its natural growth.