Are you open to natural forms of healthcare?
If you care about supporting and improving your health, and the health of your loved ones, using essential oils is a safe, effective, and natural solution that can enhance your entire life.
You Can Use Essential Oils:
- For your overall physical, mental, and emotional welfare
- In food preparation and cooking
- As part of your cleaning routine
- In the laundry
- As part of your exercise routine
- As part of your meditation and yoga practices
- As part of your weight loss program
- To eliminate odors
- In your beauty routine – skin care, and make-your-own cosmetics
- And much, much, more!
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils were mankind’s first medicine, and there are 188 references to them in the Bible.
They carry active volatile compounds in a highly concentrated form that can provide therapeutic benefits using very small amounts. These naturally occurring compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They provide plants with protection against predators, as well as play a role in pollination.
They are beautifully fragrant, lipid soluble (can pass right through the cell membrane), and have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatments, natural cleaning products, fragrances, and healthcare practices.
They support emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual success, and have a bio-electrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food, and even the human body.
How Do I Choose The Right Oils?
When choosing essential oils, be sure they are gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers for ideal extract composition and efficacy, as well as carefully and thoroughly tested using strict quality protocol to ensure they are certified, pure, and therapeutic grade.
How Do I Use Them?
Essential oils can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends in one of three methods:
- Aromatic – certain oils, when diffused, can be very stimulating, calming or soothing, as well as purify the air of unwanted odors and airborne pathogens.
- Topical – essential oils are easily absorbed into the skin and can be safely applied topically alone or with a carrier oil, like jojoba or coconut oil.
- Internal – most oils can be ingested as dietary supplements supporting a wide variety of healthy conditions.
If you’re new to this whole natural healthcare thing, you’re not alone. There’s so much to learn and it can be overwhelming, but the benefits are worth it.
Being open to natural forms of healthcare is the first step in taking control of your health and well-being, and using essential oils is your next step.