The Brisbane airport car hire services are the best mode for travelling than the public transports like bus, train, etc. They help in making the trip full of fun as they offer comfort, flexibility and safety. Brisbane offers many different areas, by taking these car hire services one can visit them easily.
- South Bank Parklands: This place offers many popular restaurants and cafes near the beach area; one can also enjoy picnic time in some of the beautiful gardens offering different playgrounds, barbecue and walkways areas.
- Riverlife Adventure Centre: For adventure lovers, this place is perfect as biking, rock climbing, kayaking, etc. can be done for having great fun time.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary: One can see all the different types of animals in this zoo, from koalas, kangaroos, wombats, dingoes, and many reptiles and birds.
- Harbour Day Spa: Regenerate the sense by visiting this spa as it offers different types of herbal treatments and body massages, etc. The rates are good but worth paying.
- CityCat Ferry: One should visit this place and enjoy the views of the city by taking the ferry trip.
- Suncorp Stadium: This is a very big stadium where many matches take place; one can visit this to feel the magic by taking the car hire service.
- Roma Street Parkland: This Park is situated in the middle of the city; it offers many subtropical gardens with colorful flowers which creates a relaxing atmosphere.
- Catholic Old St. Stephen’s Church (chapel): This church is a must to visit by taking the car as it is very popular for its religious aspects.
- Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground: Visit this ground as many cricket games have held here.
- Queensland Museum South Bank: This museum offers many different ancient things; guides are available in the museum for providing proper knowledge regarding different aspects.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha: This garden is very beautiful as it offers amazing landscapes with different variety of plants and flowers.
- Story Bridge: This Bridge connects the city, it is very big and looks amazing, and one can enjoy the view by taking the ride over it.
- Queensland Maritime Museum: This museum offers all the different types of things
- St. John’s Anglican Cathedral: This cathedral is a must to visit as it is so beautiful, the architecture is awesome.
- Mount Coot-tha Lookout: See the beauty of Brisbane from a height by coming to this place.
All these areas can be seen by taking the brisbane airport car hire services at reasonable rates, as their price depends on the type of car hired. One can select the best car by considering the budget and can spend great time during the trip.
Author Bio: Jenni is a person with a passion for writing. She has written many articles on various topics, for more information you can check her other blogs.