If you are finding back solution then you must go for Genie Backup Manager Pro. Genie Backup Manager Pro is the best and ideal solution for data backup. Small and large scale industries who are looking for best backup solution, Genie Backup Manager pro is the perfect solution for them.
Powerful and Robust
Features that offer flexible backup
- Four backup types; Full, incremental, differential, and mirror
- Basic and advanced scheduler
- Backup to virtually any media; Local, external, FTP/FTPS, Amazon S3, Network, CD, DVD, and Blu-ray
- Auto rotate backup types
- Pre-and-Post backup commands
- Multi-drive spanning
Backs up all your important data
Backup from My Profile, My Folders, and My Plugins for full protection
- Backs up your documents, pictures , music, videos and more
- Protects your entire system via Disaster Recovery
- Backs up open and locked files
- File Filtering to add or exclude specific files by date or type
- Backs up external, network or any storage attached to your PC
Seamless System Recovery
Protect your computer from hardware failures, crashes and viruses with Disaster Recovery
- Backs up all system files, program files, user data, and system state
- Step-by-step restore wizard for easy recovery
- System startup options
Safeguard your data from disasters by backing up to remote locations
- Backup to the reliable and robust cloud storage; Amazon S3
- Amazon’s Server Side Encryption (SSE) support
- FTP/FTPS backup support to store your backups offsite
- Bandwidth throttling for Amazon S3, FTP and FTPS
Keep your backup safe with military-level encryption
- Encrypts backup with 128, 192 and 256-AES encryption
- Supports Zip password protection
- Backs up encrypted drives
On the go
View and restore your backups without GBM
- Swift Restore that restores your backup without installing software
- Backup without compression to view your backup in its native form
- FTP/FTPS and Amazon S3 backup support to store your backups offsite
- Email notifications and alerts sent directly to your Inbox
Fast backups that don’t cause slowdowns
- Adjust resource use during backup
- The ability to run scheduled backups while logged off
- Power saving options after backup completes
- Battery saving mode for laptops
Runs on your schedule
Run backup jobs manually or via schedule
- Basic and Advanced Scheduling modes
- Pause and resume options during backup
- Postpone backup runs with the snooze button
- Run backups while logged off
- Power-down your computer after backup
Limit the backup size or set compression to save space
- Multiple compression levels
- Purge settings to delete older backups
- Mirror backups that delete missing files from backup
- File filtering by date or file types to include or exclude from backup
- Set how much space the backup uses on each drive
[affcoups vendor=”30117″ template=”list”]
Why Genie Backup Manager Pro
Powerful and flexible
With 4 backup types, scripting, scheduling, the ability to backup to any device, and more, GBM offers complete flexibility to comply with any backup plan.
Works on everything
Backup to any storage; Local, External, network drives, FTP/FTPS, Amazon S3, CD/DVD/Blu-ray, or any storage attached to your PC. Use Genie Backup Manager Server to backup File Servers, SQL Databases, and Exchange Servers.
Secure military-grade protection
Secure your backup with 3-levels of AES encryption algorithm.
HIPPA and other compliances
GBM facilitates all means to comply with the rules and regulations in safely processing and securing data.
Power down your computer after backup, run backups while logged off, and control how much GBM can take from your resources with a few clicks.
Access backups without the need for the software
Use the swift restore option to restore your entire backup on any machine; no installation required, or backup without compression to view and access your backups directly from Windows Explorer.
Full control over your backup procedure
Force a backup to run at any time, suppress backups while running on batteries, and schedule backups to run on your schedule.
Recover your entire system in case of disasters
Use disaster recovery to keep your entire system safe from virus attacks, computer crashes, and hardware failures and ensure business continuity.
Track your backup wherever you go
Receive email notifications of your backup status directly to your inbox.