We are all waiting for summer. There are so many things we are all looking forward to. For students, it’s the time when they have to temporarily say goodbye to school works. For employees, I’m sure that they are eyeing for the company outings.
Hello new people.
With that body, are you sure that you are going to be confident in that swimsuit of yours? I have to be honest, that excess body fat should be eliminated if you want to look hot on that beach party.
It can be very frustrating to see your friends sip that fantastic drink while you are just having water. What a nightmare!
However, it’s very hard to resist those cool and tasty beverages! I know how you feel. I have been depriving myself of some of the best summer beverages. But now, I won’t. Do you know why? Well, go on and read the rest of this post.
Good news my dear friend. I just discovered 8 refreshing drinks for this summer. And just so you know, these are all low calorie drink. What else can top these?
- Best Banana Milkshake. Time to unleash the monkey in you. What you need are vanilla, milk, ice and of course, banana. Throw the ingredients in a blender and you are all set.
- Breezy Blueberry Smoothie. Just blend the frozen blueberries, honey, apple juice and skim yogurt all together. Finish! It’s that easy. I’m sure that you will really feel breezy with this beverage.
- Crazy Cranberry Drink. Get some slices of ginger, cinnamon sticks, orange peel and your cranberry juice. Mix all the ingredients in a pan and wait for it to boil. Let it cool and toss some ice. Yum!
- Grandeur Green Tea. All you need are tea, Equal and ice. No need to blend. Just stir it with water. Very plain but very refreshing.
- Harmless Honey Lemonade. You have to prepare lemon juice, water and honey. This is a very simple drink. Your kids can do this too. I must say that this drink is an all-time favorite.
- Magnificent Mango Drink. Mix the mango nectar, lime juice, mango cubes and fat free vanilla yogurt in a blender. Wait until the mixture is smooth. You can also add other fruits like kiwi or avocado. It’ll be interesting.
- Sexy Soy Protein Shake. Prepare frozen strawberries, silken tofu, splenda and soy milk. If you want to add more healthy stuffs, you can use protein powder.
- Wonderful Watermelon Flare. Get diet soda, watermelon, ice. Place everything in a blender and that’s all you have to do. Simply amazing.
Luckily, you don’t have to stay away from refreshing drinks. All you just have to do is to know your options. With healthy beverages, you are not only enjoying the summer, you are making yourself fitter.
Why don’t you try a recipe for yourself? I’m sure that all your friends would like to try that too.
Amber writes on a variety of sites and topics including AccessRx.com health articles.